Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daily Show Brilliantly Skewers McCain's Debate Wandering

We've all heard the crazy old man jokes, I call them the "get off my lawn you damn kids!" jokes. Well the Daily Show joined in on the fun last night too. Brilliantly skewering McCain's wandering all around the set during the town hall debate.



Transcript

Jon Stewart: Meanwhile the Senator from Arizona spent most of his time wandering the outer reaches of the stage. Looking for a GPS, egh, what, What are you doing McCain?

Luckily I believe we have the audio feed isolated from McCain's microphone during his sojourn. Would you like to listen?

***Crowd Cheers in Approval***

Jon Stewart: Can we, can we roll that?

Barack Obama: And, your, co-payments...

John McCain: What's goin on over here? How you folks doin? Has anybody seen my dog? Has anyone seen my little Mr. Puddles? Just a little guy, fits right in your hand. No? Mr. Puuuuddlllles, Mr. Puddles I have Snausages!

***Laughter and Cheering***

Jon Stewart: Aw that Mr. Puddles. Sometimes you think he's more trouble than he's worth.

No comments: